The Heights is a community center, a library and more. The ground floor features an information desk, a health-monitor center, an office room for the Richmond Heights Police Department, a large basketball court, conference rooms and vending machines. It's also got a spacious indoor pool that boasts a water slide. Upstairs are a large workout room with treadmills and weight-training equipment. Across from that is the Richmond Heights Memorial Library.
- Fax: 314-645-0502
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 5:30am - 9:30 pm; Fri 5:30am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 8:30am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Two wide ramps are situated at the entrance of the facility.
- Founding Date: December 3, 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Senior
- Membership info: Richmond Heights maintains a comprenhensive overview of membership privileges and fees on its website: http://www.richmondheights.org/index.aspx?NID=357
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Features: Banquet room, Basketball courts, Fitness center, Library, Pool
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 3