Mad Tomato is a rustic, Southern Italian restaurant offering area residents all of the robust flavors of the Mediterranean without having to travel far from home.
In addition to artisan pizza, homemade pasta and crispy panini, Mad Tomato's menu also features an array of authentic Southern Italian entrees. These entrees were inspired by head chef Vito Racanelli, Jr.'s summers in Italy as a boy, including braised pig skin, braised Neapolitan tripe and potato foccacia.
The restaurant is committed to using only the freshest organic and seasonal produced, as well as house-made panchetta.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.madtomatostl.com/cena
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Vito Racanelli Jr.
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Romantic
- Dress code: Casual