St. Louis Bread Co. is giving away $10,000, free bagels for a year and more as part of a sandwich-recipe contest, University City Patch reported. Residents of Richmond Heights and Clayton are invited to participate through Oct. 6.
There are several Bread Co. locations in the Mid-County area, including:
- Saint Louis Galleria in Richmond Heights
- Central Avenue in Clayton
- Clayton Road in Clayton
Quoting from the Patch article:
"During the month of January of 2013, a portion of proceeds from the sale of each winning sandwich will be donated to a non-profit organization. "
Learn more about participation and prizes in the contest in the complete University City Patch article.
More about Bread Co. on Patch:
- Winner Named in Saint Louis Bread Co. Sandwich Showdown
- Baking Classes Available to Children Near Mid-County
- Plugged In: St. Louis Bread Company is Home Office for Many