Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch teams up with neighboring Patch sites each week to round up events and happenings in the area. Here are our picks for this weekend.
Friday, June 8
- Bob Edgar, president of Common Cause, will speak at the in Clayton on Friday at 7 p.m. Co-sponsored by the Missouri Progressive Action Group (MOPAG) and the Ethical Society, Edgar will discuss the role of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) in Missouri’s legislative process. Learn more at the MOPAG website.
- New Line Theatre’s version of the rock musical High Fidelity will be presented at on Friday. The show will run through June 23. For more information, visit the theatre’s website.
- Flogging Molly and The Devil Makes Three are playing at The Pageant on Friday. Doors open at 7 and the show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are available starting at $29.50, and there’s a $2 minor surcharge at the door. For more details and to purchase tickets, visit The Pageant’s website.
- Lindsey Hilsum, author of Sandstorm: Libya in the Time of Revolution, will appear for a discussion of her book at the St. Louis County Library Headquarters on Friday at 7 p.m.
Saturday, June 9
- The Ted McCready Duo will entertain guests at in Clayton on Saturday evening beginning at 8 p.m.
- Looking for some weekend FUN? You won’t want to miss the show at The Pageant on Saturday night when the bands FUN and Now, Now play. FUN hopes to take its audience to a virtual amusement park. Tickets are available starting at $17.50, and there’s a $2 minor surcharge at the door. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 8. For additional information and to purchase tickets, visit The Pageant’s website.
- The is open on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Are you a runner? You might be interested in attending the Yoga for Runners class at lululemon athletica at on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. The class starts with an outdoor run, followed by a yoga class at the store, taught by Elizabeth Calahan from Marbles Yoga Studio. Call 314-994-7662 for additional information.