Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch teams up with neighboring Patch sites each week to round up weekend events and happenings in the area. Here are our picks for this weekend.
Saturday, June 23
- The is open on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Straub’s at 8282 Forsyth.
- Oliver Johnson will play at in Clayton on Saturday beginning at 8 p.m.
Sunday, June 24
- The in Clayton is offering an eight-hour course called Power of Kabbalah beginning on Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The second half of the course will take place on Sunday, June 8. The course is described as “life-transforming” and is based on the Kabbalah’s universal tools. Students will learn the secret of why and how the universe was created and get an explanation of human purpose in this existence. Visit the Kabbalah Centre’s website for additional information and to reserve your seat.
- A heads up for those who were planning to attend the AfroJack show at on Sunday: the show has been canceled. Get more information and learn how to get your refund at The Pageant’s website.
- It’s time for Musical Nights in in Clayton! The free concerts are held on the fourth Sunday of each month from June through September, and the first performer this summer is Flaming Pie. The show starts at 5, and guests should bring lawn chairs and blankets if they like. Learn more at the City of Clayton’s website.
- The Clayton Parks and Recreation Department and The Center of Clayton’s Summer 2 Session begins on Sunday.