After being displaced by an accidental electrical fire last spring, The Wilson School is inviting the general public to a special open house to tour the school’s restored space in DeMun. In addition to the fire repair, The Wilson School underwent vital and strategic initiatives to strengthen and prepare the school for the next 100 years.
For the first time, prospective families will have the opportunity to see the initiatives firsthand, including an updated front entrance, a new, state-of-the-art Innovation Room and expansions of the library and French room.
Head of School, Thad Falkner, will also deliver a formal presentation to families to kick off the event.
The event will be held from 9-10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9, at the campus at 400 DeMun Ave in Clayton.
For more on The Wilson School, see:
- Wilson School Looking to Future After Fire
- The Wilson School Holds 100th Birthday Party in Clayton
- Maryland School to Host Wilson Students Displaced by Fire
- Three-Alarm Fire Put Out at Wilson School
- Wilson School Plans Renovations in Clayton's DeMun Neighborhood