The Clayton Board of Aldermen is slated to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24, at Clayton City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Ordinance – To approve an amendment to Chapter 405, to include drive through establishments for pharmacies as a Conditionally Permitted Use in the General Commercial (C-2) Zoning District. (Bill No. 6412). A private application for a text amendment to the City’s Zoning Regulations to allow drive through establishments for pharmacies as a conditionally permitted use in the General Commercial (C-2) zoning district.
- Resolution – To approve a Conditional Use Permit for Tani Sushi Bistro, 7726 Forsyth Boulevard (The Centene Corporation). To consider an application from the owner of Tani Sushi for a restaurant located at 7726 Forsyth Boulevard due to relocation.
- Resolution – To approve a Conditional Use Permit for Bar Les Freres, 7639 Wydown Boulevard. An application from the owner of Bar Les Freres for a proposed restaurant expansion into the adjacent tenant space addressed as 7639 Wydown Boulevard.
City Manager's Report
- Ordinance – To approve an amendment to the contract with Western Waterproofing for repairs to the parking structure at 10 S. Brentwood Boulevard.
- Ordinance – To approve an amendment to Section 210.280, Possession of Domestic Fowl- Maintaining an Enclosed Pen and Section 220.020, Nuisances Affecting Health. To consider an amendment to add new requirements and/or enhance existing requirements with regard to domestic fowl.