- No. 2013-06: Menard’s, Inc. seeking Site Plan Review, Preliminary & Final Development Plan approval,lot consolidation, and street vacation to allow for the development of a retail home improvement store in the Hadley South Redevelopment Area.
- Bill No. 5383 — An Ordinance approving Vacation of various street properties in the City of Richmond Heights; Part of Aberdeen Ave. (aka Stockard), All of Alabama Ave, All of Booker Place, Part of Jones Ave., and Part of McKinley Ave. (aka Banneker Ave.) to allow for construction of Menard’s Home Improvement Store, a Separate Shopping Center building and a Planned Restaurant Site in the Hadley Township South Redevelopment Area.
- Bill No. 5384 — An Ordinance approving the Final Plat for Boundary Adjustment consolidating numerous tracts of contiguous property; combining into 3 new Lots; Menard’s Inc. Lot 1, Lot 2 and Lot 3, to create a retail Home Improvement Store, a Separate Shopping Center Building and a Planned Restaurant Site in the Hadley South Redevelopment Area.
- Bill No. 5385 — An Ordinance approving a Site Plan Review, a preliminary and Final Development Plan for the Development of a Retail Home Improvement Store to be located in the area West of Berkley Avenue, North of West Bruno Avenue, East of Hanley Road and South of Elinor Avenue in the Hadley South Redevelopment Area 9.
- Resolution No. 13-10 — Reappoints Michele S. Kopolow to office as a member of the Plan & Zoning Commission to a term ending Oct. 1, 2016.