The Clayton Board of Aldermen is slated to meet Tuesday, Feb. 12. A discussion session begins at 6 p.m. and the regular council meeting is set for 7 p.m. at Clayton City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Bicycling as a Key Element of a Livable Community – Trailnet presentation.
- Campaign to Ban Plastic Bags Initiative – Wydown Middle School Students’ presentation.
- Ordinance – To approve rezoning 216 N. Meramec Avenue from C-2 “General Commercial District to a Planned Unit Development (PUD) District. (Bill No. 6376)
- Ordinance – To approve a Development Plan for RBP Clayton, LLC for the Hampton Inn & Suites project. (Bill No. 6377)·
- Ordinance – To approve a petition requesting the formation of the Daniele Community Improvement District (CID) and to approve a Redevelopment Agreement. (Bill No. 6378)·
- Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Report.
- Motion – To approve a liquor license for Sprezzatura, LLC, dbaThe Libertine located at 7927 Forsyth Boulevard.
- Motion – To approve a liquor license for Sharon K. Hall dbaSip Salon located at 7818 Forsyth Boulevard.
- Motion – To approve a liquor license for Brent and Bethany Miller, LLC dbaZPizza located at 7600 Wydown Boulevard.
The meeting is open to the public.