The Richmond Heights City Council is expected to take a final vote on the plan to approve $15 million in tax increment financing. Menards will anchor the $63 million project.
The Council meets at 7:30 p.m. at Richmond Heights City Hall.
Menards, a privately held chain of home improvement stores, will be the anchor of the South Hadley Redevelopment Plan.Agreements have been reached with more than 90 percent of the residents of the southern portion of the township, which is set to be redeveloped, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Dale Avenue Streetscape Project Contract
- Update on Sally Port
- Approves the 2013 Amendment: Hadley Township Redevelopment Plan and authorizing certain actions related thereto. (second reading)
- An Ordinance designating a portion of the City of Richmond Heights, MO as a Redevelopment Area; Approving the Hadley Township South Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Redevelopment Plan and the Redevelopment project described therein; making findings related thereto; adopting Tax Increment Financing with respect thereto; and authorizing certain actions by City officials. (second reading)
- An Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 5171, the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year Budget (Amendment No. 2).
- Menards Gains Traction, Richmond Heights Council OKs Hadley Project Financing Plan
- Richmond Heights Menards: Commission Sends Plan to Council
- Menards Cost-Benefit Analysis Planned in Richmond Heights
- Pace Proposes its Hadley Township Plan to City Council
- Hadley Reaction: From 'Menards. 100%' to 'This is Absurd'