The Clayton Board of Aldermen is slated to meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at Clayton City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Bill No. 6360 — To approve a text amendment to Chapter 405, to allow “paintless dent repair shops” as a conditionally permitted use in the High Density Commercial (HDC) zoning district.
- Res. No. 12-29 — To approve a Conditional Use Permit for Dent Devil located at 8061 Clayton
- Res. 12 — To approve a Conditional Use Permit for Central Presbyterian Church located at 7700 Davis Drive.
REPORT FROM THE CITY MANAGER
- Motion – To approve a liquor license for Brazikat Brazilian Steak & Seafood House located at 172 Carondelet Plaza.
- Bill No. 6361 – To approve a PILOT agreement with Concordia Seminary.
- Res. No. 12-31 – To adopt the City of Clayton Strategic Plan.
The meeting is open to the public.