The Clayton Board of Aldermen is slated to meet Tuesday, Feb. 26, at Clayton City Hall.
There will be a discussion session at 6:15 p.m. Items on the agenda include:
- Century Home Recognition
- Heritage Building Storyboard Update
The regular meeting will begin at 7 p.m.
Items on the regular agenda include:
- Resolution – To approve a Conditional Use Permit for Seedz Cafe located at 6344 S. Rosebury Avenue.
City Manager's Report
- Ordinance – To approve the 1st Quarter Budget Amendment FY2013.
- Resolution – To approve the Title VI Plan/Policy to be in compliance with the Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Transportation.
- Resolution – To approve the 2013 Centennial Celebration Events Calendar.
- Resolution – To support the Mayor’s Against Illegal Guns initiative for the Fix Gun Checks Act.
The meeting is open the public.