The Clayton Board of Aldermen is slated to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, at Clayton City Hall. An executive session will begin at 6:15 p.m.
Items on the agenda include:
- Ordinance – To approve a lot consolidation for Haddington Court. Consideration of a request for a proposed lot consolidation plat to consolidate 12 existing lots into one lot in the Clayshire Subdivision.
- Resolution – To approve a Conditional Use Permit for Z Pizza located at 7600 Wydown Boulevard. Consideration of a request by Brent and Bethany Miller, LLC, for a conditional use permit for the proposed operation of a 1,200-square-foot restaurant formerly occupied by a dry cleaning establishment.
Report from the City Manager
- Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting Award.
- Parks and Recreation Accreditation award.
- Ordinance – To approve the Clayton Early Childhood Center lease agreement.
- Ordinance – To approve an amendment to Chapter 215 regarding prohibiting disturbances at funeral and burial services. The ordinance falls within the recent decision of the Eighth United States Circuit Court of Appeals upholding a municipality’s right to protect mourners attending funerals and/or burials.
- Resolution - To approve the naming of the new nature garden located in the north end of Shaw Park. To consider a request to name the new nature garden in Shaw Park the Moneta Garden.
- Resolution – To consider changing the name of Haddington Court to the “Lynne W. and David C. Anderson Park.”
- Resolution – To approve authorization to accept a donation of funds from Centene Corporation for the purchase of new physical fitness equipment for the Heritage Building.
- Resolution – To support Richmond Heights and Frontenac for the Veteran’s Memorial Gazebo.
- Motion – To approve an amendment to the liquor license for Bar Les Freres. Zoe 4, LLC is requesting to extend Bar Les Freres’ liquor sales hours to 1 a.m. on Sundays at 7637 Wydown Blvd.
- Motion – To appoint a member to the Plan Commission/ARB.