Items on the agenda include:
- Ordinance - Property Tax Levies - Tax Year 2013 (FY 2014) – 1st Reading (Bill No. 6407)
- Ordinance - To adopt the FY 2014 Operating and Capital Improvement Budget. As part of the budget adoption process, the City Manager shall present the Board with an annual budget. The Board has extensively reviewed the proposed budget at a work session held July 19 and Aug. 16.
- Motion – To set September 10, 2013 as the date for a public hearing to provide public comment on the proposed FY 2014 Operating and Capital Improvement Budget and the proposed Property Tax Levies for tax year 2013.
- Ordinance – To approve a fire hydrant installation at 801 S. Hanley Road. An additional fire hydrant is needed to meet fire department requirements.
- Motion – To appoint a chairman to the Parks & Recreation Commission.