Richmond Heights Police reported the following incidents from Oct. 15 to Oct. 21.
Monday, Oct. 15
- A man is suspected of stealing his infirmed father’s checks and fraudulently presenting them at Tip Top Cleaners and Nordstrom.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
- A subject was arrested on suspicion of stealing $280.30 worth of liquor from Schnucks.
Wednesday, Oct. 17
- A vehicle left on the Galleria lot overnight was reported missing.
Thursday, Oct. 18
- A suspect was arrested for suspicion of stealing $395 at Macy's.
- Officers went to the Coach store for a delayed stealing report. A Coach store video showed two subjects enter the store, conceal several wallets and leave without paying for the merchandise.
Friday, Oct. 19
- A landscaper working on a fence in the 2100 block of Princeton Place reported that the neighbor’s dog jumped over the fence and bit him on the leg. No vaccination information was on hand. St. Louis County Animal Control was advised of the incident.
Saturday, Oct. 20
- The East Central Dispatch Center reported a disturbance in the station lobby. The disturbance began in a moving vehicle with the driver appearing intoxicated. The driver was arrested for suspected DWI.
- A patron of the VFW Hall reported that her vehicle was broken into by someone shattering a rear window. She also reported that her purse containing her checkbook was stolen.
Sunday, Oct. 21
- A woman's house, in the 1200 block of Highland Terrace, was reported broken into through a broken basement door window. A skateboard, money and some car speakers were reported stolen. The police report that the victim suspects her "wayward" son is responsible.