The following information was supplied by the Richmond Height Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, Jan. 29
- Officers responded to Schnucks where security had detained a subject for stealing $108.26 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and held pending a muni warrant application.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- Bishop of Life Changing Christian Fellowship Church reported that someone broke into the church and stole two televisions and a camcorder. A subject was arrested and charged in this burglary.
Thursday, Jan. 31
- An intoxicated subject was wandering around on Princeton Place knocking on resident’s doors in the middle of the night. Officers located the subject and arrested him. The subject was held pending a municipal warrant application.
- Victim stated that person(s) unknown broke into her vehicle in the Office Depot parking lot and stole two Apple computers.
- Store manager reported that a client had stolen several packages of facial cleansing products after receiving services at 1053 Big Bend.
Friday, Feb. 1
- Witnesses reported seeing a white passenger car travelling at a high rate of speed on West Bruno when it struck a small dog that was in the street. The vehicle left the scene.
Saturday, Feb. 2
- Officers responded to Dale and Rankin for the report of an auto accident. Investigation led to the arrest of one of the drivers on suspicion of DWI. The driver was later released on municipal court summonses.
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained a juvenile for stealing $119 in merchandise. The juvenile was arrested and later released to a parent.
Sunday, Feb. 3
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained two subjects for stealing $339.90 in merchandise. Both subjects were arrested and held for municipal warrant application.