The following information was supplied by the Richmond Height Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Thursday, Feb. 14
- Officers responded to Buckle where a subject was detained by security for stealing $148 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and held for a municipal warrant application.
- Witnesses saw a group of 8-10 juveniles near a parked car on The Boulevard when one of the group members punctured the car’s tires with an unknown instrument.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop and arrested the driver for outstanding warrants. A search of the driver incident to arrest located suspected marijuana. The driver was held pending a municipal warrant application.
Friday, Feb. 15
- The reporting party stated that his granddaughter, a habitual runaway, was missing from a home in the 1200 block of Boland. She was later found by detectives at The Heights.
- The victim, a nurse supervisor at SSM St. Mary's, reported that person(s) unknown stole her purse from her office.
- A traffic stop investigation at Brentwood and North Outer Road yielded the arrest of the driver for driving while revoked. The driver was later released on municipal court summonses.
Saturday, Feb. 16
- Victim reported that person(s) unknown stole the front license plate from her vehicle while it was parked on the lot of the Homewood Suites.
- Victim reported that she was robbed and assaulted at knife point. Items taken include $450 cash and prescription medication.
Monday, Feb. 18
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained a juvenile for stealing $216.25 in merchandise. The juvenile was arrested and later released to a parent.
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained two juveniles for stealing $115 in merchandise. The juveniles were arrested and later released to their respective parents.
- A traffic stop at West Bruno and Laclede yielded the arrest of the driver for numerous warrants. A search incident to arrest located suspected marijuana in the driver’s purse. The driver was arrested and held pending a municipal warrant application.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
- Officers responded to Love Culture where security detained a juvenile for stealing $64.60 in merchandise. The juvenile was arrested and later released to a parent.