The Richmond Heights Police Department reported the following incidents on its website. Reports for the first several days in July will be published Saturday.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1085 . She was released pending a review of the case by Missouri prosecutors.
- The owner of a vacant house in the 1700 block of Stockard Avenue reported that someone kicked open its basement door sometime during the previous month.
- A victim reported that someone broke into her 2009 Chrysler 300 and stole her purse. The vehicle had been parked in the garage at , 6420 Clayton Rd.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of urinating in public and possession of marijuana in the parking lot of AMC Esquire 7, 6706 Clayton Rd. Police said that they arrested the suspect after he was seen relieving himself and that marijuana was found in his pocket after the arrest. He received a summons and was turned over to another agency that had been seeking his arrest.
- An 18-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 1550 Saint Louis Galleria. She was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website; Clayton provides blotter updates by e-mail. To view the latest Clayton police blotter, . For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.