- Two men, both age 17, were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1550 . They received summonses and were released.
- A 17-year-old man and an 18-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 2055 Saint Louis Galleria. They received summonses and were released.
- The Law Offices of Carla J. Zolman reported receiving a returned check because the account to which it was connected had insufficient funds. The business is located at 2016 S. Big Bend Blvd. An investigation was ongoing.
- A perpetrator rummaged through several unlocked cars overnight in the Chafford Woods subdivision. An investigation was ongoing.
- A purse was reported stolen at Banana Republic, 1456 Saint Louis Galleria. Its owner had set it down to try on clothing, and when she finished, the purse had disappeared. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 13-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. She was released to a parent.
- A woman reported getting a chipped tooth after being hit while visiting an acquaintance at a private residence in the 7400 block of Hoover Avenue. She visited the home to confront the acquaintance, age 49, about rumors that were being spread. The case was expected to be sent to the city's prosecutor for review.
- A victim in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive told police her ex-boyfriend called her more than 35 times and left threatening messages in a 24-hour period. The results of an investigation into the matter were expected to be sent to the city's prosecutor for review.
- A 17-year-old woman, her 22-year-old brother and friends of the two were arrested in the 8000 block of Galleria Parkway. Police said a sergeant had been trying to arrest the woman on suspicion of creating a disturbance when her brother attacked him. Officials used a Taser to take the brother into custody. Friends of the two were then arrested after police said they started a fight with bystanders. All of them were being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 15-year-old man and a 16-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. They were released to their parents.
- A woman in the Lake Forest subdivision reported receiving an unsolicited photograph, crude calls and hangup calls on her cellphone. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting and trespassing at , 1105 Saint Louis Galleria. Police said the man had previously been banned from the mall because of another shoplifting arrest. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- An air-conditioning unit was stolen from the back of a private residence in the 1400 block of Barger Place.
- A 19-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 2466 Saint Louis Galleria. She was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 16-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. He was turned over to juvenile officials after his parents could not be found.
- A total of $600 was reported missing from the wallet of a Galleria patron. The victim told police he lost his wallet in the mall, and it was later found in a restroom trash can.
- A vehicle was hit while parking in the Galleria garage. The offending vehicle left the scene. An investigation was ongoing.
- Two woman, ages 16 and 17, were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. The 16-year-old was turned over to her mother, and the 17-year-old received a summons before being released.
- A woman is suspected of having stolen three pairs of Ugg boots valued at $70 each before leaving in a waiting car at , 1114 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- A bicycle was stolen from the open garage of a private residence in the 1200 block of Bellevue Avenue.
- Money and electronics were stolen from a house in the 7700 block of Brookline Terrace. The perpetrator gained access to the house using an open window.
- Several items of jewelry and electronics were stolen from a 2008 Saturn Vue that had been in a parking garage, 1031 Bellevue Ave.
- A store clerk reported that four anonymous and abusive phone calls were made to the phone at , 1471 Saint Louis Galleria.
- A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stealing and resisting arrest at , 6420 Clayton Rd. Police said the man stole money from a donation jar in the hospital's cafeteria and left the area. When he returned the next day, staff recognized him and called police. They arrested him after a short foot chase. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 17-year-old man and his companion, an 18-year-old woman, were arrested in connection with the theft of several items from Macy's. Police said the man stole several items and left the area before being located and arrested in a nearby parking garage. The woman was arrested on suspicion of trespassing after police learned she had been banned from the mall in connection with a previous incident of stealing. Both were being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website, as does Clayton. The latest Clayton police blotter posted at noon Saturday. The directory listing may be viewed here. For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.