- A 17-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 1105 . He received a summons and was released.
- A 27-year-old female was arrested in a parking garage at the Galleria on suspicion of tampering. Police said they identified a vehicle that had been reported stolen several days earlier in Woodson Terrace. They said they arrested the woman after they saw her getting into the vehicle to drive away.
- A 16-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting several items of clothing and damaging them , 2466 Saint Louis Galleria. The tags had been forcibly removed from the clothing, police said. She was later turned over to her parents.
- A victim reported that her mountain bike was stolen from her detached garage in the 7400 block of Warner Avenue. The garage was open at the time.
- Police responded to a "minor physical altercation" at a private residence in the 7400 block of Hoover Avenue that arose as two women, ages 52 and 59, argued over the care of a sick kitten. Neither woman wished to press charges against the other.
- Three males—a 17-year-old and two 18-year-olds—were arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary , 2126 Saint Louis Galleria. Police said they tried to force their way into the store while it was closed. They were released pending a review of the case by state prosecutors.
- A victim reported her wallet and cellphone stolen after she left them on a display table while shopping at , 2186 Saint Louis Galleria. She returned a few minutes later to find the items missing. An investigation was ongoing.
- An 18-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 1087 Saint Louis Galleria. She received a summons and was released.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of driving with a revoked license and possession of narcotics paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 1300 block of Big Bend Boulevard. Police said they found the narcotics paraphernalia in one of his pockets during the stop. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A victim reported that cash was stolen from a wallet he accidentally left at , 1493 Saint Louis Galleria. He found the wallet when he returned but discovered that his cash was missing.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 1550 Saint Louis Galleria. He was received a summons and was released.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of property damage at the Galleria food court. Police said he is suspected of having damaged an exit sign at the mall in retaliation over a job assignment. He received a summons and was released.
- A 46-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 1105 Saint Louis Galleria. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- Two males, ages 16 and 17, were arrested on suspicion of trespassing at the Galleria. Police said they failed to comply with the mall's parental guidance policy. The 16-year-old was given to his parents and the 17-year-old received a summons and was released.
- A shopper was knocked to the ground at Macy's as two people suspected of having shoplifted fled security. One of the suspects is suspected of having run into the shopper.
- A victim reported being bitten by an unleashed dog in the 7400 block of Rupert Avenue. She told police it happened when she tried to intervene between the dogs she had been walking and the unleashed dog, which came from a nearby yard.
- A victim reported that license plates were stolen overnight from his vehicle, which had been parked in a private lot in the 7300 block of Dale Avenue.
- Several credit cards owned by different people were discovered in the front yard of a house in the 1200 block of Claytonia Terrace. An investigation is ongoing.
- Several people are suspected of having used a fake $100 bill to pay for food at , 1062 Saint Louis Galleria. The discovery was made after the suspects left. An investigation was ongoing.
- A wanted 33-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest in a yard in the 7400 block of Hoover Avenue. Police said an officer on patrol spotted the man, who fled upon seeing police. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website; Clayton provides blotter updates by e-mail. To view the latest Clayton police blotter, . For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.