- A 41-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of trying to fraudulently obtain prescription narcotics from the pharmacy at , 6600 Clayton Rd. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 77-year-old man admitted he accidentally knocked down a stop sign in the 1100 block of East Linden Avenue, police said. They found a license plate at the scene, and an investigation led them to the suspect.
- An 18-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1491 . She received a summons and was released.
- Three women, two age 17 and one age 19, were arrested on suspicion of stealing more than $1,300 in merchandise from , 1550 Saint Louis Galleria. They were released pending court proceedings.
- A home burglary happened during the evening hours in the Hampton Park subdivision. The residents were not present at the time. An investigation was ongoing.
- An envelope with money and personal identification were reported missing from , 2 The Boulevard. The victim told police he left the items on a table when he left and that when he returned shortly thereafter, the envelope was gone. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 1989 Chevy van was stolen from the 7000 block of Mitchell Avenue. It had been parked on the street.
- A person is suspected of leading police on a chase through nearby subdivisions after stealing clothing from , 2466 Saint Louis Galleria. The suspect evaded police, and the investigation is ongoing.
- A handgun and flashlight were reported as having been stolen overnight from a vehicle in the 1100 block of Ralph Terrace. The vehicle had been parked in a private driveway. An investigation was ongoing.
- A woman was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and, later, assault at the Galleria after police said she became verbally abusive with security officers who requested to see her ID. Police said she assaulted one of the officers after her initial arrest.
- A 52-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Buckle, 2122 Saint Louis Galleria. The state prosecutor's office is expected to review the case.
- A 21-year-old female driver and her 37-year-old female passenger were arrested on suspicion of tampering after police said they were found in a stolen vehicle. They made the discovery during a traffic stop. Police said the rental car was past due. Police also arrested the driver on suspicion of driving with a suspended license. Both were being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 29-year-old female prisoner visited a St. Louis-area hospital for treatment after telling officials she fell from the top bunk in her cell at the city's jail, 7447 Dale Ave. She was being held at the jail on behalf of another agency.
- A home burglary happened overnight in the 7500 block of Warner Avenue as its residents slept. An investigation was ongoing.
- An 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession after police stopped him in the 1000 block of Brentwood Boulevard. Police said they initially stopped him after he jaywalked, impeding traffic on the street. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 44-year-old female employee was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. She was released pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of leaving the scene of an accident and driving with a suspended license after an accident. It happened in the 1200 block of Brentwood Boulevard. She was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting and possession of narcotics at Schnucks. Police said they found narcotics in his pocket after the initial shoplifting arrest. State prosecutors are expected to review the case.
- A 23-year-old male employee was arrested on suspicion of stealing money from , 30 Saint Louis Galleria. He received a summons and was released.
- A cellphone was reported as being stolen from the victim's gym bag while in the gymnasium at community center, 8001 Dale Ave.
- Two computer tablets were stolen overnight from the T-Mobile kiosk, 1115 Saint Louis Galleria.
- A wallet and cellphone were reported as being stolen from the victim's office at , 1034 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault in the 8000 block of Elinore Avenue after police said he threatened his wife with a knife after an argument. He was being held pending a review of the case by state prosecutors.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website, as does Clayton. The latest Clayton police blotter is now available on Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch. The directory listing may be viewed here. For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.