- A 14-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 1550 . He was turned over to his parents.
- A man is suspected of stealing $800 worth of clothing from Macy's, running to a car driven by a female accomplice. The two suspects were identified two days later after being arrested in Alton, on suspicion of committing a similar crime.
- A handgun and clothing were discovered in a vacant room at , 8011 Galleria Parkway. The gun was turned over to police for further investigation.
- A 64-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting and trespassing , 1105 Saint Louis Galleria. Police learned that he had been banned from the mall Jan. 15 on suspicion of shoplifting. He was being held pending a review by the city's prosecutor.
- A 15-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. She was turned over to her parents.
- An employee of the gift shop at , 6420 Clayton Rd., told police her purse was stolen from a storage room as she worked.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of stealing and property damage at , 2460 Saint Louis Galleria. She is suspected of having damaged clothing by taking off sensor tags that had been attached to it. She was being held pending a review by the city's prosecutor.
- A 14-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 2073 Saint Louis Galleria. She was transferred to the St. Louis County Juvenile Detention Center.
- A 2006 Chevrolet pickup parked at a Galleria lot got broken into, though nothing was stolen. The victim reported that access was gained by prying apart a door handle.
- Police were seeking a man suspected of intentionally damaging a meter and then kicking a cab's door multiple times after exiting the vehicle. It happened in the 1000 block of Claytonia Terrace.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of unlawfully inhaling solvent fumes at a private residence in the 7700 block of Weston Place. He has been arrested several times previously on suspicion of the same act. He was being held pending a review by the city's prosecutor.
- Three customers of , 6734 Clayton Rd., are suspected of having paid for their meal with two fake $20 bills. The counterfeit bills were discovered after the customers left the restaurant. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 15-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Macy's. She was turned over to her mother.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website; Clayton provides blotter updates by e-mail. To view the latest Clayton police blotter, please .