- The parents of a 22-year-old male told police he assaulted them following after an argument at a private residence in the 7700 block of Weston Place. The case was expected to be sent to the city's prosecutor for review.
- A victim reported that his shopping bag was stolen , 2466 , after he left it there and returned later.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession in the 1600 block of South Hanley Road. Police said they found the drug in his car during a traffic stop. He was turned over to another agency that had been seeking to arrest him.
- A 59-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with a revoked license on Highway 40 at Big Bend Boulevard. The arrest happened during an accident investigation by police. He was held on a city court bond.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 1550 Saint Louis Galleria. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 26-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 2471 Saint Louis Galleria. She was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A window was broken out of a 2010 Nissan Altima at night as it was parked on the street in the 7300 block of Hoover Avenue, its owner told police.
- Two females, ages 14 and 16, were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. There were released to their parents.
- A 22-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting , 2126 Saint Louis Galleria. She received a summons and was released.
- A victim told police that her wallet was stolen while she was a patient at , 6420 Clayton Rd. Her credit cards later were used at St. Louis-area stores. An investigation was ongoing.
- A travel bag found in the street in the 1100 block of Bellevue Avenue was identified as having been stolen from a car in St. Louis City. The bag was returned to its owner.
- A stereo was stolen from an unlocked 1999 Pontiac that was parked in the garage at SSM St. Mary's, its owner told police. The theft happened while the owner was at work at the hospital.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website, as does Clayton. View the latest Clayton police blotter at 3 p.m. Saturday. For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.