- A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated after a one-car accident in the parking garage at , 6420 Clayton Rd. He received a summons and was released.
- A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1105 . He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- Two women are suspected of having stolen several pairs of shoes at , 1114 S. Brentwood Blvd. One had been identified and was being sought.
- An 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1550 Saint Louis Galleria. He was being held pending a review of the case by the city's prosecutor.
- A purse was stolen from a car parked in the lot of , 1275 Boland Pl. The perpetrator broke a window of the victim's 2009 Honda Element to get the item. An investigation was ongoing.
- An iPad was stolen from a vehicle parked in the lot of an apartment in the 7300 block of Dale Avenue. The door lock of the victim's 2012 Mazda 5 had been damaged. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 19-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of trespassing after she refused to leave , 1093 Saint Louis Galleria. Police said the unsatisfied customer did not leave after management told her to, prompting the arrest. She received a summons and was released.
- Police said the windshield of a vehicle was broken in the 7700 block of St. Albans Avenue after an argument between the owner of the vehicle and her estranged husband. They said the man broke the window after he followed the victim to a friend's home and argued with her.
- Two male teenagers, ages 13 and 15, were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. They later were released to their mothers.
- A 40-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary after he was found inside a house in the 9000 block of McKnight Woods. Police said that they discovered him after responding to a burglar alarm and that he refused to come outside. He later stopped communicating with police altogether. Police notified the St. Louis County Tactical Unit, and after failed attempts to contact the suspect, officials entered the house and arrested him. He was being held on a $10,000 bond.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website, as does Clayton. View the latest Clayton police blotter at 3 p.m. Saturday. The directory listing may be viewed here. For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.