- A 54-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of driving with a suspended license during a traffic stop in the 1000 block of South Big Bend Boulevard.
- Several pieces of clothing were stolen from inside , 1026 S. Brentwood Blvd. It happened at about 1 a.m. after perpetrators broke out the front-door glass. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 16-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1550 . He was turned over to juvenile authorities after his parents could not be found.
- The seats and stereo system of a 2003 Ford pickup were reported stolen at , 8011 Galleria Parkway. The victim told police the vehicle had been broken into. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 15-year-old was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. The teen was turned over to juvenile authorities after the suspect's parents could not be found.
- A 43-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of fraud at , 6600 Clayton Rd. Police said he tried to open an account using a fraudulent check. He was released pending a review of the case by state prosecutors.
- A 46-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1105 Saint Louis Galleria. She was released pending a review of the case by state prosecutors.
- One thousand dollars was reported stolen by management at , 7910 Clayton Rd. Management told police a man stole the money during a transaction at the teller counter. An investigation was ongoing.
- A branch from a city-owned tree fell on a vehicle parked on the street in the 7500 block of Council Place.
- A victim told police that a woman fraudulently used her credit cards to buy more than $4,200 in goods from Macy's. An investigation was ongoing.
- Two women and a man are suspected of having stolen four pairs of sunglasses valued at $800 from , 2134 Saint Louis Galleria. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession after a traffic stop on Highway 40 at Interstate 170. He was being held on a municipal court bond.
- Three male, all age 14, were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Macy's. They were turned over to juvenile authorities.
- Two 27-year-old men and a 23-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of interfering with police at a private residence in the 1000 block of East Linden Avenue. It happened as officers investigated a peace disturbance resulting from a large party. All were being held pending a case review by the city's prosecutor.
- Two male perpetrators fled after trying unsuccessfully overnight to break into , 2440 Saint Louis Galleria, by throwing a concrete block at the glass front door. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 16-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 2471 Saint Louis Galleria. She was released to a parent.
- Management at , 1062 Saint Louis Galleria, turned over a counterfeit $100 bill they received that day to police.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website, as does Clayton. The latest Clayton police blotter will post at 3 p.m. Saturday. The directory listing may be viewed here. For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.