- A 22-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 2126 . Because of her lengthy arrest history, she was being held pending a review of her case by the city's prosecutor.
- A 22-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 1178 Saint Louis Galleria. She received a summons and was released.
- Tools were reported stolen from a victim's storage area of an apartment building in the 7300 block of Ethel Avenue.
- A woman went to Bailey Banks & Biddle, 1479 Saint Louis Galleria, and asked to see a diamond ring valued at more than $21,000. The sales associate handed it to her, and she ran from the store. She was last spotted running into a Galleria parking lot. An investigation was ongoing.
- A man was arrested in the 7600 block of Lindbergh Drive on suspicion of multiple traffic violations, failure to comply and resisting arrest after police said he fled during a traffic stop. Police said he ran because he had multiple outstanding traffic warrants. A warrant application was to be made through the .
- The employee of a trash company was transported to a St. Louis-area hospital for treatment after being bitten by a homeowner's dog in the Lake Forest Subdivision. The worker received the bite while collecting trash cans from the rear yard of a house.
- A 21-year-old female is suspected of having left her children unattended for 10 minutes in a car parked in the garage of , 6420 Clayton Rd. Security detained the woman and received backup from police. Missouri's Division of Family Services received notification of the incident and was expected to investigate further.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of possession of narcotics and being a fugitive from three other municipalities in a parking lot in the 1900 block of Maplewood Commons. It happened after police found capsules containing what they think was heroin while searching the suspect during a traffic arrest.
- Several power tools were stolen from an unlocked garage in the 1000 block of Blendon Place. An investigation was ongoing.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at , 6600 Clayton Rd. She received a summons and was turned over to another agency that had been seeking her arrest.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes blotter information for both Clayton and Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides blotter updates on its website, as does Clayton. View the latest Clayton police blotter at 3 p.m. Saturday. The directory listing may be viewed here. For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.