Wednesday, Aug. 21
- Resident was the victim of a burglary last week and vacated his apartment in the 7000 block of Mitchell. He returned to remove more furniture and discovered several pieces of furniture missing from his apartment. Suspects have been identified and are being sought.
- A known customer to See Eyewear employees stole a pair of sunglasses frames. The suspect is currently being sought.
- Victim reported that person(s) unknown obtained her credit card number and made fraudulent purchases from Macy’s over the phone.
- Victim reported that he left his riding lawn mower in his backyard in the 1200 block of Laclede to go purchase a repair part. When he returned the lawn mower was gone.
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained a subject for stealing $180 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and held pending a municipal warrant application.
- Officers responded to the St. Louis Galleria where security had detained a subject previously banned for criminal activity. The subject was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application.
- Schnucks store manager reported that a subject just stole liquor from the store and entered into a vehicle, leaving the scene. Officers spotted the vehicle, curbed it, and subsequent investigation led to the arrest of the subject and recovery of the property. The subject was held pending a municipal warrant application.