Wednesday, Aug. 28
- Employee at Zumiez reported that person(s) unknown stole her personal cell phone that she left accessible near the store’s sales counter.
- While investigating a traffic accident, the officer found one of the involved drivers to have an active warrant. A search incident to arrest located suspected marijuana in the driver’s possession. The driver was arrested and booked on a summons for the drug violation, and held on the warrant.
- Victim stated that person(s) unknown damaged the door to her vehicle while parking the 7800 block of Jones in an apparent attempt to gain entry.
- Store employees at True Religion reported that four subjects entered the store and stole stacks of clothing from their displays. The subjects ran from the store and onto the Galleria lot making good their escape.
- Victim stated that she left her wallet at a sales counter after making a purchase at Macy’s. Upon discovering that it was missing, she returned to the sales counter and it was gone. A check with employees and security failed to locate the wallet.
- Officers responded to Icing where security detained a subject for stealing $47.25 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and later released on a state warrant application.
- Officers responded to Victoria’s Secret where security detained a subject for stealing $133 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and later released on a state warrant application.
- An officer checked the well-being of a subject sleeping in her vehicle while it was parked on the Circle K lot. Investigation resulted in the subject being arrested for DWI. The subject was later released on municipal court summonses.