Sunday, Sept. 22
- A vehicle struck and damaged a light pole. The vehicle then left the scene. Witnesses followed the vehicle to Ladue where the driver was later arrested for DWI.
- Victim reported leaving her purse in a common area of the Residence Inn and returning 20 minutes later to find it missing.
- Victim reported that her ring was stolen from her dresser and believes the suspect to be her ex-boyfriend.
- Sight foreman reported that a construction trailer’s window was forced open at 1070 Brentwood. No items were found missing.
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained a subject for stealing $268 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application.
- Officers responded to the Sprint store where a subject stole an iPhone valued at $600. A search of the area located the subject and the phone was recovered. The subject was arrested and later released on a state warrant application.
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained a juvenile for stealing $134.50 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and later released to his mother.