Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Officers responded to the Sprint store where a subject stole an iPhone valued at $600. A search of the area located the subject and the phone was recovered. The subject was arrested and later released on a state warrant application.
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained a juvenile for stealing $134.50 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and later released to his mother.
- Victim reported that person(s) unknown stole his bicycle from the bicycle rack in front of Schnucks.
- Kiosk employee at Zagg reported that he found several counterfeit ten dollar bills in the cash register.
- The store manager at Fanz reported that $20 cash and over $3,100 in merchandise was found missing from the store. An employee is suspected.
- A nurse reported that her cell phone was stolen from the nurses’ workroom at St. Mary's SSM Hospital.
- Victim reported that the license tabs were stolen from her vehicle’s license plates in the 7300 block of Bruno.
- An ER nurse reported that a patient punched her in the side of the head after the nurse provided the patient with the wrong paperwork. An at large municipal warrant application was conducted.