Saturday, Aug. 24
- An officer curbed a vehicle for displaying an invalid temporary license tag. The driver was arrested for an outstanding felony warrant and a search incident to arrest located marijuana in her possession. The driver was arrested, and released on a municipal court summons to the proper authority.
- A Macy’s employee reported that her credit cards were stolen from her purse while it was stored in the employee locker room. Some of the cards were used fraudulently in other jurisdictions.
- Officers responded to Macy’s where security detained two subjects for stealing $296 in merchandise. The subjects were arrested. One was held pending a municipal warrant application. The other was released pending a state warrant application.
- A pregnant woman in the maternity ward at SSM St. Mary's reported being assaulted by having her hair pulled by an acquaintance. The acquaintance was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application.
- As officers approached a traffic accident scene, an involved vehicle sped away. An officer caught up to the vehicle and curbed it. The driver had an outstanding warrant and was arrested on that warrant and the charge of LSA. The driver was later released on a summons to the proper authority.
- Victim reported that person(s) unknown broke into his vehicle on the Esquire lot and stole the vehicle’s CD player.
- Officers responded to the Galleria where security detained a subject determined to have been previously banned for criminal activity. The subject was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application.