The Richmond Heights Police Department reported these incidents, which occurred at the St. Louis Galleria, on its website.
Sunday, Nov. 25
- A debit card was suspected stolen and used to make fraudulent purchases at several stores in the Galleria. A suspect was identified via her Facebook page. Investigation is ongoing.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
- A driver was arrested for trespassing on Galleria property after being previously banned.
Thursday, Nov. 29
- A subject was arrested at Macy's on suspicion of stealing $133 in clothing.
Friday, Nov. 30
- The rear window of a vehicle parked on the lot was reported broken out. Nothing was stolen from the vehicle.
- A subject was arrested and later released on a municipal court summons for suspicion of stealing $265 in clothing.
Saturday, Dec. 1
- A subject was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application on suspicion of stealing a $280 pair of headphones from the Apple Store.
- A subject was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application on suspicion of stealing $25 in clothing from the Baby Gap Store.
Sunday, Dec. 2
- A Macy’s employee was arrested on suspicion of stealing $241 in clothing and jewelry.
Monday, Dec. 3
- A subject was arrested on suspicion of damaging a shirt valued at $34 at Champs, by forcibly removing a sensor tag in an effort to steal it.