An employee of a Richmond Heights business has been arrested on suspicion of helping friends with an unauthorized series of merchandise deals.
It happened Sept. 18.
The suspect—a Macy's employee at the time of the arrest—gave buddies discounts totaling more than $1,400, the Richmond Heights Police Department reported.
Markdowns were made on items of clothing.
More recent weird crime stories on Patch:
- Police: Suspect Tries to Run Down Officer in St. Mary's Garage
- Police: Burglar Smashes Car Through Closed Garage Door in Clayton Home
- Weird Crime: Lovers Spar Over Dented Trash Can
- Weird Crime: Disorderly Man Charged after Cursing His Vehicle
- Police: Fight at Galleria Food Court Results in Two Arrests