Wednesday, Sept. 4
- A contract employee sent an e-mail to a coworker at the International Language Center threatening to kill her. The suspect was located at his residence, arrested and held on a municipal warrant application.
- Victim reported that he left his mobile in the Richmond Heights post office lobby at the sales counter. Upon getting into his vehicle he realized he didn’t have the phone and returned to the lobby and discovered the phone was missing.
- Resident found a man in her living room in the 7500 block of Council requesting to use the bathroom. The man then left the residence and ran from the scene.
- Officers responded to Buckle where security detained a subject for stealing $128 in merchandise. The subject was arrested and later released on a summons.
- Victim reported that person(s) unknown stole a GPS device from her vehicle in the 77000 block of Snowden sometime during the past five days.
- Officers responded to Victoria’s Secret where security detained a juvenile for stealing $39.50 in merchandise. The juvenile was arrested and later transferred to the St. Louis County Juvenile Detention Center.