Wednesday, Aug. 14
- Property owner discovered the rear basement door of her unoccupied house in the 8000 block of Elinor forced open. A lawnmower was reported stolen.
- Victim stated that he saw a neighborhood acquaintance in his apartment in the 7000 block of Mitchell and later discovered his laptop missing.
- A traffic stop due to a vehicle failing to maintain a single lane resulted in the driver being arrested for suspicion of DWI. The driver was arrested and later released on summonses.
- Victim stated that she returned to her apartment in the 1000 block of Blendon to find several pieces of jewelry and electronics missing. The window to her apartment was forced open and her front door lock broken.
- Officers responded for a recent accident involving three parked vehicles. Upon arrival, the officers followed a vehicle fluid and debris trail from Laclede to Westfield Ct. in Maplewood. A damaged vehicle was located with a subject standing near it. The subject was the vehicle’s owner. The subject was ultimately arrested for LSA and DWI. The subject was held pending a municipal warrant application.
- Victim reported that person(s) unknown stole the license plate tabs from his vehicle while it was parked in front of his residence in the 7700 block of Brookline.
- Victim stated that person(s) unknown smashed the window of her vehicle and stole her GPS device.