- A 31-year-old man was arrested after being stopped for traffic violations at Clayton and Skinker roads. A search after the arrest found marijuana in his pants pocket and underneath the front seat of his car.
- Two 17-year-olds, a male and female, were arrested for shoplifting at Macy’s in the Galleria.
- A 21-year-old man was arrested after stealing items from the Hanley Shell station at 1402 South Hanley Rd. and trying get away on a St. Louis Metro bus. He was arrested at Dale and Big Bend avenues. The merchandise was recovered. The suspect told officers he needed money for drugs.
- The victim told police someone stole the doors from his Jeep Wrangler sometime during the night in the 1100 block of Edward Terrace.
- Officers were called to the Schnucks store at 6600 Clayton Rd. for an unruly intoxicated subject who refused to leave the property. He was arrested after becoming belligerent with the officers and refusing to obey their commands.
- A resident reported his mountain bike was stolen from the back porch of the house in the 7400 block of Rupert Avenue in the afternoon.
- A man told police his wallet was stolen from a locker at The Heights Community Center, 8001 Dale Ave. He said he left the locker unlocked.
- A 17-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting at Macy’s in the Galleria.
- A 38-year-old man was arrested after a traffic stop on Highway 40 when officers found narcotics in his possession.
- A 14-year-old girl was arrested for shoplifting at Claire’s Store in the Galleria and was later released to her parents.
- Richmond Heights and Clayton police detectives arrested a 22-year-old man in the 7700 block of Weston Place. During the arrest, police discovered drugs in the house and the man also was charged for narcotics possession.
- An occupant told police that several rolls of coins were stolen from his hotel room at the Homewood Suites Hotel, 8040 Clayton Road. The investigation is ongoing.
- A 30-year-old woman at Macy’s in the Galleria was arrested for shoplifting and later released with a municipal court summons.