One document ranks the number of accidents by location; another identifies the time of day and day of the week on which accidents happened; and the final file describes the severity of each accident.
Here are 10 numbers to know from those reports:
- 0 — Fatal accidents in Richmond Heights
- 51 — Total accidents to which the department responded
- 9 — Injuries that resulted from accidents
- $923,000 — Estimated losses, in dollars, caused by lost productivity and expenses resulting from accidents in the city
- 6 — Percentage of accidents that happened on Sunday the lowest-accident day of the week
- 24 — Percentage of accidents that happened on a Friday, the highest-accident day of the week
- 0 — Percentage of accidents that happened during the hours of 1 a.m., 2 a.m., 3 a.m., 4 a.m., 5 a.m., 10 a.m. and 10 p.m., the lowest-accident times of day
- 14 — Percentage of accidents that happened during the noon hour, the highest-accident time of day
- 11 — Total number of accidents recorded by Richmond Heights police for Highway 40. It had the highest volume of accidents out of any road documented by the police.
- 4 — Total number of accidents recorded for Brentwood Boulevard, Hanley Road and Interstate 170. They tied for the second-highest volume of accidents as reported by location.