Nancy Ann Kaller Constien, who grew up in St. Louis and graduated from Clayton High School in 1952, died Thursday, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. She was 77.
She most recently lived in Marietta, GA.
Read more about Mrs. Constien in the complete Post-Dispatch obituary.
More recent obituaries on Patch:
- James Sumner Has Died; a St. Joseph Catholic Church Supporter
- Richard Gerding Dies at 78; a Richmond Heights Fire Department Retiree
- Al's Wydown Cleaners Founder Dies at 85
- Edward Boccia, a WUSTL Arts Leader, Dies at 91
- Virginia Babcock, a Maplewood Richmond Heights Violinist, Has Died