Our weekly quiz features questions from stories that we posted Monday through Thursday, as well as a trivia question about our community.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers in the comments section. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday.
- You may enter once a week
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens at noon Central Time on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday each week.
- This week’s prize is a $15 gift card to Starbucks. (You'll find Starbucks locations in Clayton and , and in Richmond Heights .)
- On Wednesday, Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch reported on a 4-year-old who came to the rescue of his great-grandfather by doing what?
- On Monday we told you about two Richmond Heights City Council members who expressed interest in touring St. Louis County homes that have backyard chickens. Name both of them.
- On Tuesday, we reported on the guilty plea of Aaron Reid in connection with the investigation of the 2008 Carondelet Plaza garage bombing in Clayton. Name the charge to which Reid pleaded guilty.
- On Thursday we ran several stories about results from the 2011 Missouri Assessment Program. Which Clayton elementary school scored highest in 2011 on both math and reading portions of the exam?
- Richmond Heights trivia question: How many people between the ages of 50 and 54 lived in the city, according to the 2010 census? Hint: you can find the answer here on our site!