Our weekly quiz features questions from stories that we posted Monday through Thursday, as well as a trivia question about our community.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers in the comments section. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday.
- You may enter once a week
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens at noon Central Time on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday each week.
- This week’s prize is a $15 gift card to Starbucks. (You'll find Starbucks locations in Clayton and , and in Richmond Heights .)
- On Sunday, Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch reported a new dessert spot will arrive in Richmond Heights later this year. What will its address be?
- On Wednesday, we told you about the appeal of a man convicted of helping rob banks in Clayton and University. He also has been identified as a defendant in a third robbery from 2009. Name the city and state in which that robbery happened.
- On Thursday, our Get Out weekend planner featured a star show happening at the St. Louis Science Center. How much is admission per person?
- On Tuesday, we featured a live blog and a follow-up story about a visit to Clayton by a representative of Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO). Name the staff member who took feedback from audience members.
- Clayton trivia question: What was the population of the city in the 2010 census, according to initial data released by the U.S. government? Hint: you can find the answer here on our site!