Our weekly quiz features questions from stories about and that we posted Sunday through Thursday, as well as a trivia question about our community.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers by email to email@example.com. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by noon Central Time on Wednesday.
- You may enter once a week.
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens at noon Central Time on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is noon Central Time on Wednesday each week.
- This week’s prize is a $15 gift card to Starbucks. (You'll find Starbucks locations in Clayton on Central Ave and on Wydown Boulevard, and in Richmond Heights at the Saint Louis Galleria.)
- Each Thursday, we'll announce the winner of the previous week's contest.
- On Sunday, Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch reported a new restaurant is coming to town. What is it?
- On Monday, we posted photos of solar panels recently installed by Clayton company . Name the couple who had the panels put into place.
- On Tuesday, we took you to two of the 24 National Night Out block parties that happened in Richmond Heights. Name the two streets we visited.
- On Wednesday, we told you that a case involving a house in Richmond Heights' Hadley Township is headed to the Missouri Supreme Court. Name the monetary amount of the trial court's judgment for Lillian Gasway?
- On Thursday, we reported that the Clayton Board of Education approved funding to repair skylights at what facility?