Our weekly quiz features questions from stories that we posted Monday through Thursday, as well as a trivia question about our community. Post your answers below, then come back at 10 a.m. Monday to find out if you're the winner!
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers in the comments section. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday.
- You may enter once a week
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens at noon Central Time on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday each week.
- This week’s prize is a $15 gift card to Starbucks. (You'll find Starbucks locations in Clayton and , and in Richmond Heights .)
- On Monday, we reported on a discussion about educators' social media use during a Maplewood Richmond Heights Board of Education meeting. What two concerns did board Treasurer Nelson Mitten express about the issue?
- On Tuesday, Mayor Linda Goldstein told the Clayton Board of Aldermen that a local church will host a Mass to mark the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks. Name the church that will host this Mass.
- On Wednesday, we previewed the upcoming Maplewood Richmond Heights boys soccer season. For how many years has Chris Meyer worked as head coach for MRH?
- On Thursday, we took you on a virtual tour of two houses in which Clayton neighborhood?
- Clayton trivia question: What percentage of students at Meramec Elementary School scored proficient or advanced on the math portion of the Missouri Assessment Program in 2011? Hint: you can find the answer here on our site!