Our weekly quiz features questions from stories that we posted Monday through Thursday, as well as a trivia question about our community.
Starting this week, we've changed the rules slightly to encourage more participation.
Here's what we've changed:
- Responses must now be submitted by email to the editor.
- You have five days to respond to the quiz.
- We'll announce the quiz winner each Thursday.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday.
- You may enter once a week.
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens at noon Central Time on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is noon Central Time on Wednesday each week.
- This week’s prize is a $15 gift card to Starbucks. (You'll find Starbucks locations in Clayton and , and in Richmond Heights .)
- Each Thursday, we'll announce the winner of the previous week's contest.
- On Monday, we brought you an overview of this year's Saint Louis Art Fair. How many people are expected to attend?
- On Tuesday, we posted several photos of a charitable event held in 2010 and again this year as part of the Art Fair. Name the event.
- On Wednesday, we introduced you to Juli Adams, a Seattle artist who will be at this year's Art Fair. One of her paintings depicts a fetching fellow seated atop a chicken. Name the painting.
- On Thursday, we presented a round-up of Art Fair activities. Name one of the things kids can do when they visit Saturday and Sunday.
- Clayton trivia: Earlier this summer, the Saint Louis Art Fair put out a call for volunteers. How many shifts needed to be filled? (Hint: You'll find the answer in an announcement here on our site!)