Our weekly quiz features questions from stories about and that we posted Monday through Thursday, as well as a trivia question about our community.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers by email to email@example.com. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by noon Central Time on Wednesday.
- You may enter once a week.
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens at noon Central Time on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is noon Central Time on Wednesday each week.
- This week’s prize is a $15 gift card to Starbucks. (You'll find Starbucks locations in Clayton on Central Ave and on Wydown Boulevard, and in Richmond Heights at the Saint Louis Galleria.)
- Each Thursday, we'll announce the winner of the previous week's contest.
- On Tuesday, we reported that a Clayton resident has been named captain of the St. Louis Blues. What about his jersey will indicate that he serves in that capacity?
- On Wednesday, we introduced you to Maplewood Richmond Heights lineman Antar Thompson, who's caught the attention of several universities. Name two of them.
- On Wednesday, we reported that a number of respondents to a Davis Place parking survey offered written comments. How many written comments did neighborhood trustees receive?
- On Thursday, we told you that Richmond Heights police are looking for a person suspected of using a credit card—stolen in the city—to buy what item?
- Clayton trivia question: We recently reported that the St. Louis Artists' Guild has established a fund named after longtime member Marian Hungerford. In what year did she join the Artists' Guild? Hint: you can find the answer here on our site!