The Rev. Larry Rice plans to lead a march in recognition of Anna Brown starting at 10:30 a.m. Friday in , the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
Quoting from the Post-Dispatch article:
"Rice said he is planning a march at 10:30 a.m. April 6, Good Friday, in which he will carry crosses from St. Louis County government headquarters to St. Mary's hospital."
More about Anna Brown on Patch:
- Anna Brown Family's Attorneys Have Contacted City, Mayor Says
- WATCH: Anna Brown Response from SSM St. Mary's Health Center
- Anna Brown's Jail Death Draws Reactions on Facebook, Twitter
- Anna Brown's Death: No Protocol Review Planned, Attorney Says
- Anna Brown Death Draws Criticism from Ex-Homeland Security Official
- Anna Brown Petition Creator Jonathan Dedering Speaks Out
- Jail Death in Richmond Heights: City Attorney Talks Police Protocol