Chef Gerard Craft's Niche opened at 7734 Forsyth Blvd in Clayton on Thursday.
According to the Riverfront Times, the new location stands next-door to Craft's Pastaria.
The hours posted on Niche's website are 5-9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 5-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
For more on Niche and Pastaria, see our previous stories:
- Pastaria by Niche in Clayton Generates National Buzz Ahead of Launch
- When Does Pastaria by Niche Open in Clayton?
- Clayton's Pastaria Will Feature Native Missourian in Lead Role
- Future Clayton Restaurateur Gerard Craft Cooks on NBC's 'Today'
- Niche and Pastaria Will Bring Local Ingredients to Clayton