Gerard Craft's restaurant Niche will open Nov. 1 in downtown Clayton, Sauce Magazine's The Scoop blog reported.
Quoting from The Scoop:
"Gerard Craft announced via Twitter that he will be closing Niche’s Benton Park location on Oct. 18 and reopening the restaurant at its new home in Centene Plaza, located on the southwest corner of Forsyth Boulevard and Hanley Road in Clayton, on Nov. 1."
Read about the restaurant's upcoming move in the complete post on The Scoop.
More about Niche and its companion restaurant Pastaria on Patch:
- Pastaria by Niche in Clayton Generates National Buzz Ahead of Launch
- When Does Pastaria by Niche Open in Clayton?
- Niche Liquor License Gets OK from Aldermen
- Future Clayton Restaurateur Gerard Craft Cooks on NBC's 'Today'
- Niche and Pastaria Will Bring Local Ingredients to Clayton