The people have spoken (or, at least, some of the people): in Rock Hill has the best wings in Mid-County.
Our wings poll garnered and strong opinions this week.
Patch readers had a lot to say about their wings. Here are a few of their comments:
- said, "St. Louis Wing Co. by FAR! $9.99 all you can eat wings Mon-Fri....how can you beat that?!"
- said, "It's just over the Maplewood border, BUT Michael's Bar & Grill has fabulous wings!"
- said, "Culpeppers's wings are amazing."
There were 12 restaurants that garnered votes—, ,
, , , , , , in University City, , and .
St. Louis Wing Company ended up with 44 percent of the vote. Here's how the other Food Fight finalists ranked:
- Cousin Hugo's — 11 percent
- Culpeppers — 10 percent
- Michael's Bar & Grill — 7 percent
- Post Sports Bar & Grill — 7 percent
- Syberg's — 5 percent
- Market Pub House — 4 percent
- Kirkwood Ice & Fuel Co. — 3 percent
- O'B Clark's — 3 percent
- Lester's — 1 percent
- Schnucks in University City — 1 percent
- The Wood — 1 percent
Check back on Monday for next week's Food Fight!