At Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch, I'm always looking to add interesting voices to our mix of online content.
That's why I'm looking for restaurant owners and managers who operate businesses right here in and . We've got a ton of great offerings.
I want to learn about your history in our cities, meet your staff, find out about special events, learn insider cooking tips and maybe discover a great recipe every now and then.
Blogging is a great way to share your restaurant knowledge and raise awareness of your restaurant because:
- Your blogs are shared with an established audience of readers.
- Your posted blogs appear immediately on Patch—no need to get an editor's approval first. Send a link to me and I'll make sure it gets featured prominently.
- You can share your expertise: introduce readers to your employees, company history, site renovations, new services, ties to the community and more.
- The more blogs you post, the more your brand name and personal photo/logo appears prominently to readers on the Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch homepage and in our newsletter. This helps people get to know you and your company better.
- You can promote your own website, Facebook page and other social media channels using your blog.
Sound good? Share your first post today! Go to clayton-richmondheights.patch.com/blog/apply.