Brazikat Brazilian Steak & Seafood House is scheduled to open in December in downtown Clayton, St. Louis Magazine's Relish blog reported.
The restaurant operated by Sam Barakat will feature a salad bar, large skewers of meat and more. It will be located in the former Luciano's Trattoria space.
Quoting from the Relish post:
"Barakat says he learned a lot of service techniques at The Ritz Carlton, St. Louis (his new next-door neighbor), where he worked in 1995. And he's all in—he recently moved his family to Clayton where he will live the commuter's dream of being able to walk to work."
Read more about the restaurateur and the features of his new business in the complete Relish post.
More businesses recently featured on Patch:
- Sip Salon, a Cocoa Bar and Beauty Salon, Planned in Clayton
- Pasta House Closes in Downtown Clayton
- Menards Making 'Very Positive Progress' on Contracts
- Truman Bank Closes in Clayton, Reopens As Simmons
- Ritz-Carlton Names Melissa Lee Its Executive Chef in Clayton